Last updated: January 05, 2023
ChronoTime LTD (henceforth ChronoTimepieces) is a company dedicated to the online sale of vintage and modern, used and new watches and other watch related accessories. The company is registered in Sofia, Bulgaria under VAT number BG205057637 and maintains management and operations of the website from Balsha str. 3, Sofia 1408, Bulgaria.
Information Collection And Use
While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to your name, IP address, email address, shipping address and others. All the information we collect is secured via cryptographic protocols – HTTPS, Blowfish-based bcrypt and others.
Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site. This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
In addition, we may use third party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyse this data which helps improve the service.
- Essential cookies. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.
- Third-party cookies. In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.
We may use your Personal Information to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that is relevant to you. You have the right to opt out of such communication by contacting us on firstname.lastname@example.org. You cannot opt out of communication related to your purchase and your usage of the Site.
Transfer Of Data
Your data will not be transferred to third parties without asking for your consent in advance. Data transfer to third parties without informing you beforehand can occur in the following exceptional cases as explained below:
- In the case of legal investigation of ChronoTimepieces, personal data will be transferred to the criminal investigation authorities and, if appropriate, to injured third parties. We will only do this if there are concrete indications of illegal and/or abusive behavior. We will use it to protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of ChronoTimepieces, our users or the public as required or permitted by law.
- We also depend on the use of external service providers to supply us with services for processing and/or storing data, customer service, advertising, and processing payments. In these cases, information is transferred to the suppliers to enable the services. However, we select the providers carefully by making sure that your that your privacy is preserved. We also work with vendors and consultants who are engaged by or working with us in connection with the operation of the service we provide and who need access to such information to carry out their work for us.
- ChronoTimepieces may go through a change of legal form. We may also form, sell or buy subsidiaries, divisions or parts of the company. In such transactions, the user information, together with the part of the company to be transferred, will be passed on;
Termination Of Account/Export of information
ChronoTimepieces uses the gathered personal information solely for the purpose of the operation of the website. The User has the option to export, modify and delete any info collected through the Users profile page.
If you have registered an account on our Site and want to terminate it without loging in, please inform us at email@example.com.
Other Applicable Terms
The following additional terms also apply to your use of our Site:
- Our Terms of Service, which sets out the terms on which you may shop on our Site.
If you have any concerns about material which appears on our Site, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or send us your inquiry to:
Balsha str. 3,
Sofia 1408, Bulgaria